Sunday 28 October 2007

The tree of life

I saw and recognized a great natural allegory for the world today.A Tree.Startling revelation, glimpse of insight, a great view between the lines of reality - the tree.In it, I realized yet again meaning in this dualistic world. It was through the vision of this beautiful, naturally sculpted life form that I returned myself to the ineffiable.Of course, I'm back to tell you... ;-)The tree represents the fullness, the entirety of the world. The leaves are all people. The branches are all different beliefs and groups.On each branch, there is usually another branch, or a few smaller branches.Each of the large branches can represent a government, religion, or just a culture. The branches growing off of them represent divisions between these groups - such as Republican and Democrat.The realization that I had came in the vision of the tree. Each of us, no matter how we define our differences, view ourselves as being on a specific branch, surrounded by "like-minded" people - or leaves. However, the message here is important.We are all a part of the same tree

No comments: