Sunday 28 October 2007

Thunder:The perfect mind

Thunder:The perfect mind
From The Thunder: Perfect MindI was sent forth from the power, and I have come to those who reflectupon me, and I have been found among those who seek after me. Look upon me, you who reflect upon me, and you hearers, hear me. You who are waiting for me,take me to yourselves. And do not banish me from your sight. And do not make your voice hate me, nor your hearing. Do not be ignorant of me anywhereor any time. Be on your guard! Do not be ignorant of me. For I am the first and the last. I am the honored one andthe scorned one. I am the whore and the holy one. I am the wife and the virgin. I am the mother and the daughter. I am the members of my mother. I am the barren one and many are her sons. I am she whose wedding is great and Ihave not taken a husband. I am the midwife and she who does not bear. I am the solace of my labor pains. I am the bride and the bridegroom, and it is myhusband who begot me. I am the mother of my father and the sister of my husbandand he is my offspring I am the slave of him that prepared me. I am the ruler ofmy offspring, but he is the one who begot me before the time on a birthday. Andhe is my offspring in due time and my power is from him. I am the staff of hispower in his youth, and he is the rod of my old age and whatever he wills,happens to me. I am the silence that is incomprehensible and the idea whoseremembrance is frequent. I am the voice whose sound is manifold and the wordwhose appearance is multiple. I am the utterance of myname.

No comments: