Sunday 28 October 2007

I am

And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.(Exodus 3:13-14)I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.(Revelations 22:13)For I am the first and the last.I am the honored one and the scorned one.I am the whore and the holy one.I am the wife and the virgin. (Thunder: The Perfect Mind)I am not your rolling wheelsI am the highwayI am not your carpet rideI am the skyI am not your blowing windI am the sky hereI am not your automn moonI am the night(Audioslave: I Am the Highway)Okay, so that last one was from a song. But it still counts. ;-)

No comments: