Sunday 28 October 2007

Good enough/The last song I'm wasting on you lyrics

Good enough
Under your spell again.I can't say no to you.Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.I can't say no to you.Shouldn't have let you torture me so sweetly.Now I can't let go of this dream.I can't breathe but I feel...Good enough,I feel good enough for you.Drink up sweet decadence.I can't say no to you,And I've completely lost myself, and I don't mind.I can't say no to you.Shouldn't let you conquer me completely.Now I can't let go of this dream.Can't believe that I feel...Good enough,I feel good enough.It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good.And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall.Pour real life down on me.'Cause I can't hold on to anything this good enough.Am I good enough for you to love me too?So take care what you ask of me,'cause I can't say no.

The last song Im wasting on you
Sparkling grey,Through my own veins.Any more than a whisper,Any sudden movement of my heart.And I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass awayJust get through this dayGive up your way, you could be anything,Give up my way, and lose myself, not todayThat's too much guilt to paySickened in the sunYou dare tell me you love meBut you held me down and screamed you wanted me to dieHoney you know, you know I'd never hurt you that wayYou're just so pretty in your painGive up my way, and I could be anythingI'll make my own wayWithout your senseless hate... hate... hate... hate.So run, run, runAnd hate me, if it feels good.I can't hear your screams anymoreYou lied to meBut I'm older nowAnd I'm not buying babyDemanding my responseDon't bother breaking the door downI found my way outAnd you'll never hurt me again.

No comments: