Sunday 28 October 2007

About good songs and an example

Breathe me by sia
Help, I have done it againI have been here many times beforeHurt myself again todayAnd, the worst part is there's no-one else to blameBe my friendHold me, wrap me upUnfold meI am smalland needyWarm me upAnd breathe meOuch I have lost myself againLost myself and I am nowhere else to be found,Yeah I think that I might breakLost myself again and I feel unsafeBe my friendHold me, wrap me upUnfold meI am smalland needyWarm me upAnd breathe meBe my friendHold me, wrap me upUnfold meI am smalland needyWarm me upAnd breathe me
This is such a beatiful song and you should go listen to it
This song is about losing yourself by trying to be someone your notYou are hurting yourself... because you are slowly becoming someone you are not.and you keep doing it and you lose yourself.
like the transcendental philosopher said"imitation is suicide".You can't escape airAnd that is the only way people know you still exist.But thats just my interpretation.Bad songs are … obvious.Good songs aren't.And this is a good song.

No comments: