Sunday 28 October 2007

Living every moment

As I looked at my watch about 10 minutes before I got to leave school, I realized that I invest too much time into wishing away MY time.I think "it's only a few more minutes" and then try to keep myself occupied so that "time will fly" by and I won't even notice.This is exactly what I DON'T need to do. This is the "rush" that gets people into problems. It's the little moments in life that we live through that aren't always pleasant that we must also pay attention to. These moments, when they've all passed, will be looked upon as "wastes of time." Use every minute you can for awareness. Live in the now, the present, with full realization. You never know what can hit you when you're not paying attention. Of course, you never know what opportunites you can miss when you're not focused either. Good things don't happen to those who wait. Good things happen to those who pay attention.

No comments: