Sunday 28 October 2007

Self awareness

There are too many thoughts about societies all wrapped up together in this place called Earth.Self awareness is great.Call it fake or whatever the hell you want but I know what I am to this world .People who are said to be brave and courageous are usually just stupid,then they say later that they did it on purpose because theyre brave instead of by accident.Everything is so corrupt and so filled with opinions,little points of view and peoples own little agendas and schedules.This isn't a world anymore it's H.O.E.Self awareness is a wonderful thing.
People say it is immoral to follow others,they say be a leader.Well here's a news flash for you-everyone is a follower.Everyone who says they arent a follower and then acts different or dress different,they got that from something on tv,or in film or in life.How many your mum jokes are there?And how many do you think are original and not copied?I'll admit I follow sometimes but I try not to say I'm being original when Im not.
One big problem is people telling others what to do,think,say, act, and everything else.I'll do what you say if I feel like it,but denying me something just makes me want to that thing even more!Resist something and it persists,Persist something and it resists.
It's a fitting place we live in.All these standards and laws and great expectations are making people into robots.Even though they "might" think they aren't and try to deny it.Hey try this sometime,when someone askes you a question ask why.Eventually they will be stumped and can't answer anymore.That's because they only know what they need to know,in society and school, not real life science.These facts aren't important.What use are they?
These laws are just there to control us,to give certain people power over others.But in reality,everyone is the same in terms of power.Who are we to say what's right and wrong?I hate it when people say doing "wrong" things is inhumane.Well actually,most things labelled wrong in this world are our natural human instincts so in those terms I say they are humane.There is no such thing as right and wrong.I bet you don't even know why some things are labelled wrong.It's an attempt to control.
Morality only exists in society's created system.Don't forget that.This world is not real,we do not belong here.I want to ask you,who are you?.What is the point in this world,here on earth?We run around trying to "get further" physically and put all our effort into material things and pleasures when if we put even half of that into discovering ourselves then we could advance a lot more.I'm not saying stop all your material things but I don't think they should be,or are the whole focus of life.We are born and we race throughout life trying to "achieve" something and then we die just to have all our gains stripped away from us.
These are just my opinions and I am not trying to push you or force them on you in any way so please dont take offence.I dont hate you for believing what you believe,I could be wrong but its what I believe.

2 comments:

renataremedios said...

Hi,
I do agree with most of this post, however "morality" does exist naturally, not as a creation of society. It's called the "Natural Moral Law", like a basic conscience that exists in each person. It allows a person to sense right and wrong. For example, killing another human feels instinctively wrong. Have a look for more detail about this law. Great blog!

renataremedios said...
This comment has been removed by the author.